Not gonna lie, sometimes I go to bed dreaming about breakfast – I love food that much! And this unbelievably simple sheet pan breakfast bake is very dream worthy. Not to mention delicious AND balanced. It’s loaded with fiber, color, nutrients, protein, healthy fats….I could go on and on. This will definitely fuel your morning. Put this on the menu for the weekend – you won’t be disappointed! #findyourbalance
Egg, Potato, and Red Pepper Breakfast
- 5-6 small rainbow potatoes
- 1 red belle pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dice potatoes and red bell pepper and place on a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
- Add olive oil and salt and pepper. Make sure that the potatoes and peppers are evenly coated and that the tin foil has a thin layer of olive oil (to ensure that the potatoes don't stick to the foil).
- Make four circles (or however many circles for the amount of eggs that you desire) in the potatoes and peppers about 4" wide.
- Crack the eggs into the circles.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork.
Did you make this sheet pan breakfast bake? Let us know in the comments below!
What is Balanced Eating?
Learn more about my approach to Balanced Eating!
Check out my other Balanced Recipes.
Have any questions?
Contact me directly!