Sheet pan dinners have saved the day many a times in my household! I love how versatile they are and how easy they make balanced eating for my family. This sheet pan tofu and vegetable dinner is no exception. Easy, balanced, and delicious. I know not everyone is a tofu fan, but if you’re ever feeling adventurous give this recipe a go and leave a comment! #findyourbalance
Sheet Pan Tofu and Vegetable Dinner
- sheet pan
- 1/4 head purple cabbage chopped
- 1 cup green beans fresh or frozen
- 8 oz tofu firm, approx. 1/2 container
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop purple cabbage into 1/2 inch strips.
- Spread cabbage and green beans evenly on one half of a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Cube tofu and place on the other half of the baking sheet.
- Drizzle tofu and veggies with olive oil. Add onion salt, garlic powder, and salt and pepper evenly.
- Broil in the oven for 20 minutes. For crispy tofu, remove vegetables and broil for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Did you make this sheet pan tofu and vegetable dinner? Let us know in the comments below!
What is Balanced Eating?
Learn more about my approach to Balanced Eating!
Check out my other Balanced Recipes.
Have any questions?
Contact me directly!